Thursday, September 21
What A Night!
I have been looking forward to this evening for months!! Tonight is the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy. Who will Meredith choose? Ah, she kind of got on my nerves last season. I'm really more interested in seeing if Izzie returns... Oh, I can't wait... And to top the evening off, my second favorite show, The Office, is premiering as well! Can't wait to see if Jim and Pam get together. Isn't it great to be excited by such simple things?!

5 comments:
I don't watch G.A. but I have friends who love it. The Office, however, is my all time favorite and the only show Justin and I have EVER agreed on. I had such a rotten day yesterday and Justin and I were going to sit down, relax and watch the Office at 9.... wouldn't you know that I thought I had the VCR on the right channel because I saw a bit of The Office on the screen. Well, when we eventually sat down to watch it was just a preview of season premiers on a totally different channel. A perfect end to a crummy day- I was in such a miserable mood- poor Justin! Thankfully one of my co-workers taped it so I will get the tape Monday I'll have to walk around with my ears covered until then. I can't wait to see it!
Christina
I bet that was so disppointing! But now you have something to look forward to. I'm glad I didn't blog about it today and ruin it for you... I know this for sure - you will laugh and think Michael is continually the idiot he is. Enjoy!
Actually sat and watched the first Grey's Anatomy on purpose last night. There was so much hype about it, I had to see and I wasn't disappointed. Somehow from watching bits and pieces over the last two years I knew pretty mcuh what was going on, but I think I might have to go out and get the first two seasons on DVD so I can watch them all. And I had to start watching since "Addyson" is on! :) Chan
Yeah, I definitely think you should go get the DVDs. I'm glad to hear another fan is developing...
Oh yea - I'm a total Grey's fan. It's my only show but I love Meredith. I even had my mom-in-law watching it with me. I had fun filling her in during commercials about these people/relationships.
Post a Comment