That last post brought back memories of a journal entry of mine last November. She would have been 2 1/2. Read on...
November 12, 2005
This fall Daddy has really been encouraging Emma to get excited about Notre Dame football with him. At the beginning of the season he came home with matching t-shirts for the two of us and a blue Darius Walker (#3) jersey for Emma. We often would dress her in the jersey for their Saturday games or at least put it on when she was awake for games. One day a few weeks ago, she walked up to the TV and put her body right up to Walker, saying, "Look! We match!"
Well, today, she awoke from her nap (from her new big girl bed) and waltzed downstairs all on her own to find Daddy watching the game. (I was down here on the computer.) As soon as she saw what Dad was watching, she ran off, saying, "I gotta go get something! I gotta get my team!" I followed her upstairs to find her searching for her ND jersey. I think Dad’s mission is accomplished!!

2 comments:
LET'S GO- PSU!!
We'll get you next year.
: ) CW
Hey, Kris!
It's been so fun finding your blog! I know what you mean about ND. I really don't understand or care much about football....but...living close to ND is so much fun. Here, everyone wants to know if I am a "Beaver" or a "Duck". When I say I'm for the Irish, they don't know what to say in return :)
Post a Comment