Monday, September 18

Rain, Rain, Go Away

More rain today. I know I should be grateful but it's really hard to feel that way when you're home with two little ones. We have a playgroup scheduled today... contingent upon nice weather. This is the second time it's been scheduled and the second time it rained. That's frustrating... Anyway, remember that post about loving fall? Well, I do, but I like it especially when the sun in shining. :) I like to be able to get out with the kids at least sometime during the day and run around or take a walk or swing. And today I'm really hoping it clears up by 11 so we can hang out with our friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, well I understand your frustration... we just spent 7 days at the beach and saw the sun some of 3 days. Cool winds and clouds were eclipsed however by the 150,000 motor cycles roaring around town starting Thurs night. We slept on the ocean side those nights with the sounds of the waves. I'm enjoying reading about your Pura Vida with your million dollar family even though I've been heard a good bit of it before. Mucho amor! Papa Y

Anonymous said...

Who is that hot guy in your profile picture?!? Not the little one.....

Kris said...

It's nice to hear from some testosterone on this site. I'm assuming the second entry is from none other than my hubby himself... :) Nice try.