I took some time to record several cute/funny statements Emma made during that first half of the game:
- "Mom, now which one is the caddy?" (can you tell Pete watched a lot of golf this summer?)
- Pointing to each player on the screen and aware that Dad was somewhere at the game, "That's my daddy. That's my daddy. That's my daddy."
- After Michigan scored their third touchdown, I was expressing my disappointment. "Don't worry, Mom. I'll cover it up for you," as she runs to the TV and covers the screen with her arms. "There. Now you can't see it." Wish it were that simple.
- After a tackle in which about 8 players were piled on each other, Emma exclaims, "Oh no! They all fell down!"
After all, it is just a game. And games are supposed to be fun. :)

1 comment:
Could she be any cuter!!?? How did we get so lucky?
tonya
Post a Comment