Wednesday, December 20

Thought for the Day

My mom sent this to me a while back and I've kept it on my computer for inspiration. I do not know the source.


In each of us there exists a lake, where peace lives, and strength is born. Begin each day with a drink from its waters and go there often to refill your cup. The lake is never dry, but the path to it is sometimes hidden. The music of water, the beauty of a flower, or the depth of prayer will show you the way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Kris, for quoting that inspiration again- I remember now sending it to you. It's one I really like. You've sent me some neat ones that I've kept, too.

Love,

Mom

Anonymous said...

This is a very good reminder that if we do not feed our own inner peace and strength we struggle to pass it on to others...thanks, Kris.