Newsweek has a little blurb this week about a recent scuffle on the set of Grey's Anatomy. Evidentally Isaiah Washington (Preston Burke) and Patrick Dempsey (Derek Shephard, aka McDreamy) argued about people being late to rehearsal or something. Of course the McMedia first reported it was a "violent brawl" and now it's been toned down quite a bit. I guess disagreements between famous, handsome men on popular TV shows (Grey's is currently the #1 series on TV) is really newsworthy these days. I think it's all McStupid.
P.S. It's still my favorite TV show!!!

2 comments:
Kris,
After you told me how much you like the show, Ted and I have watched it the last 2 weeks, and I am totally LOVING it! I know it's all drama, but it's hard for me to not watch when I know that Patrick Dempsey is on. Now it's my second favorite show after The Office. Thanks for getting me hooked! :)
Lesley
Oooh, I'm so glad you are lovin' it! The Office does run a close second for me. I just can't live without Grey's drama.
Post a Comment