Wednesday, January 24

What I Like

Here are some things that I really like:

  • massages (especially professional ones)
  • eating good food (especially when I don't have to make it)
  • the feeling I have after I have a good workout
  • fun with women friends
  • snuggle time with my hubby
  • laughter and more snuggle time with my kids
  • chocolate
  • Chai

My list could go on. But the important thing is that I've been able to experience 5 of these 8 things in the past three days which is pretty amazing. My goal is to accomplish the last three before the week is over. Think I can pull it off?

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I think it's great to make a list like this. It seems like a wonderful way to remember that some of the things we love most can be included in our lives without too much trouble. That's great that you have done 5 out of 8 so far, and yes, I do believe you can accomplish the rest if you set your mind to it!

Sarah said...

I'd like to know what three you're missing this week!