Tuesday, January 16

Bunco

I played Bunco for the first time tonight. For those of you unfamiliar with the game, it's a dice game - a game of chance. I had heard of it several years ago and was under the impression that it was more about socializing than game-playing. It's true... I did a lot of gabbing this evening, but you actually have to be on the ball when the game is on. My friend, Sarah, has gone to a couple of Bunco nights in her neighborhood and decided to start a Bunco group. A couple of months ago she put out an open invitation on her blog and some of us bit. We invited some more people and thus our Bunco gang was formed. There's always need for subs so if any locals are reading and think this sounds fun, let me know!

Not only did I have fun, but I won $20!! My first earnings (if you can call it that) of 2007!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so glad you had fun - yes, it is particularly fun when you win a little extra cash! What will you do with your big earnings?

Anonymous said...

It was a fun night. Thanks to Sarah for putting it together and hosting.

Lesley said...

I also agree it was fun!