An update from my last entry: I fulfilled my last three goals for this week. Yes, they may seem small but it's helpful for me to look back on the week and see that there were some things I really enjoyed. I topped the week off with a Starbucks Chai this morning. I sometimes treat myself to those or other drinks while grocery shopping. Any other Martins shoppers take advantage of Starbucks?
Another thing I like is the sense of accomplishment I feel when I cross things of my to-do list. I currently have several big projects on my list: organizing the office (includes filing, purging files, and general organization of the shelves and closet), uploading and ordering pictures from this fall and the holidays, painting our bathroom (which I'm very excited about doing - I will post pics when it's complete), and catching up on my scrapbooking (okay, this one will take a while - I'm VERY behind - but I enjoy it and am excited to get caught up.)
So I'll keep you all posted (if you really care) on my progress. So far almost all my filing is done and I convinced Pete to help me purge Files A-F last evening as we watched TV. Ah, what a feeling.
Anyone else have some big, lurking projects going on?

2 comments:
Sorry I haven't commented in a while. I read and run! :) One of my big projects is to reorganize the office/guest bedroom/napping room, which currently has two couches standing up on their side. They have been this way for a while, though, and this has been on my list for way too long! Hopefully someday it will happen. Good for you for getting things crossed off your list .. I do love that feeling. Take care.
Nate and I are trying to slowly reorganize our office/studio. It is one of those catch-all spaces that so easily ends up looking like a complete disaster. If we get it whipped into shape anytime soon, I'll post photos on beesnest.
Way to meet your Happy Goals for the week! Pura vida!
Post a Comment