My friend, Jen S., suggested that I post my packing list that I use to prepare for our family trips. This is catered to a woman and to small children so please keep that in mind. There are some items that are not needed as much or at all now that Andrew is older. Also, I always do a little tweaking before each trip depending on where we are going, for how long, etc. For example, we need those swim suits and beach towels if there's a pool. And no need for all the extra big stuff if it's a quick trip or relatives have what we need. I've thought before that I should do a list for the beach, a list for camping, a list for the grandparents, etc., but it really seems more work than necessary. This basic list usually works pretty well. (Sorry about the length... I couldn't figure out how to post in columns.)
Emma
outfits
socks
underwear
pull-ups
sippy cup
pjs
blankets
jacket/hat
travel kit
shoes
toothbrush/toothpaste
tangle spray
Andrew
onesies
outfits
socks
robeez
diapers
wipes
Tylenol
nebulizor/meds
pjs
washcloths
towel
blankets
hats
bottles
burp cloths
Kris
underwear
bras/breastpads
pantiliners/tampons
vitamins
outfits
pjs
socks
toothbrush/paste
pick
contacs/solution
glasses
sunglasses
makeup
face/body lotion
shoes
coat
spot cream
hair products
deoderant
face wash
hairdryer
pump
Other
snacks for trip
water
plastic bags
magazines/books
camera
videocamera
host(ess) gift
scrapbooks
DVDs/CDs
Misc Kid
backpack
Moby Wrap/sling
stroller
books
toys
snacks
bibs
monitors
wash cloths
towels
thermometer
soap/shampoo
booster chair
pack-n-play/sheets
fan
CD player

3 comments:
If you want to get personal with someone, read their packing list. I have to say that I would never have known that Emma needs tangle spray (I do have all boys...)and you need a pick. Thanks for posting - it does make packing so much faster with a good list!
You know, I really am not much of a list person. I guess I just don't take the time even though I am sure it would make life easier. Maybe I'll keep this and check it out next time I leave...Thanks
Thanks so much, Kris! Love these ideas for organization and packing!
Post a Comment