Tuesday, February 13
Happy Birthday, Ma!
It's my mom's birthday today. I just want to say what a wonderful mom (and grandma) she is and how lucky I feel to have her in my life. I value her compassion, her gift of hospitality and making others feel loved and important, her dedication to her teaching career for so many years, and her thirst to continue to learn and grow as a person. Wish I could've been there to celebrate with you, Mom!! I love you.

4 comments:
Oh yes...I do remember Aunt Ellie's birthday being close to my own mom's, whose is Feb 15th. It's nice to have our mothers in our lives...they are such wonderful people who help us through all of the ups and downs that we go through being women/wives/mothers ourselves. Happy Birthday Aunt Ellie!
Thanks, Kris and Michele! I was honored and humbled this afternoon to read your entry, Kris. Being a mother to you and Tonya and a grandma to Emma and Andrew brings me such joy and blessing. I had a very nice birthday- lovely falling snow just like I understand there was the day I was born.
Love,
Mom
Yes, indeedy,Kris! You have a wonderful mom, just as I have a spectacular sister. I agree with all the attributes you mentioned.
Love,
Aunt Marilyn
I agree as well. Happy Birthday, Aunt Ellie! Love, Chan
Post a Comment